Terms and Conditions: “MAHADHAN Missed Call Dhamaka”
Please read all these terms and conditions (T&C) carefully before entering the “Mahadhan Missed Call Dhamaka” (“the Campaign”) to be conducted by Smartchem Technologies Limited, Pune (the “Company”)
By participating in the campaign, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and represents that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements set out herein below.
All promotional material, advertisements, etc. are part of these terms & conditions for participation in the Campaign. Participation in the campaign is free, voluntary and at the sole discretion of the customer and not compulsory. By participating in this Campaign, the Customer fully and unconditionally agrees to the terms & conditions as well as the decision of the Company, which is final and binding in all matters related to the campaign.
- Eligibility –
- The campaign is open for all customers/ participants in Maharashtra state
- The Campaign is open to Indian citizens above 18 years of age only.
- Customers on purchase of Mahadhan fertilisers across Maharashtra will be eligible for the campaign by giving missed call to 8888606501.
- This Campaign is open for Customers of all telecom operators (subject to network availability) operating in the above defined state.
- Customers cannot participate multiple times in the campaign.
- The Campaign is applicable for customers with pre-paid/ postpaid connection/ landline number provided they share their mobile number for registration.
- Directors, Employees and immediate family of the Company, its associates companies, its advertising and promotional agency, agents, professional advisors and its auditors shall not have the right to participate in this campaign.
- Campaign Period –
22nd June 2018 to 5th August 2018.
These terms and conditions are applicable during the Campaign period only.
- Campaign Time –
The Campaign commences on 22nd June 2018 at (00:00 hours) and closes on 5th August, 2018 at (23:59 hours).
- Campaign Description and Participation –
Participation in the Campaign shall be as per the following steps:
- Give a missed call on 8888606501 any time of the day during the Campaign period only.
- By giving a missed call the customer expressly opts to participate in the said Campaign and accepts the terms and conditions of the Campaign.
- Company or its representative will call back the Customer and obtain necessary details from the customer for participation in the campaign.
- Customer will receive an SMS with the campaign details along with terms & conditions of the Campaign. The customer has to read carefully the terms and conditions before proceeding further.
- SMS would be construed as acknowledgement of participation in the Campaign.
- SMS would mention “MAHADHAN Missed Call Dhamaka”, if the user wants to unsubscribe they can upon giving missed call on the number de-register and they wouldn’t receive any future communications.
- The phone number of the Customer through which missed call is given will be the participation number/ unique identification number, which will be used for future reference.
- The winner of the campaign will be selected through randomizer/ computer system.
- Winner Selection Process –
- All valid correct entries received by the Company/ its representative will be eligible for lucky draw to be processed by the computer system/ software.
- The Company shall not be held liable for mobile system difficulties downtime of systems, back up of data, mobile phone system capacity and other technical impediments.
- The Company shall not be responsible and /or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the Customer is unable to participate in the Campaign due to any reason.
- The registration does not guarantee the selection or participation of the Customer in the campaign.
- The registration does not guarantee any gift or prize in the said Campaign.
- The Customer and other family members shall not have any right and waives any right to question the selection process, non-selection of the Customer and / or the selection of any other Customer or on the prize.
- The Company reserves the right to verify the identity of the Customer. No claims / queries in respect of the same shall be entertained. In case of any query with respect to the same, the Company may, without providing any notice and reason, disqualify the Customer from the Campaign.
- Any registration/ entry made by the Customer is not transferrable.
- In the event it is not possible to determine with certainty the person who registered from that particular mobile number, that Customer entry would be disqualified.
- Timelines are subject to change based on on-ground conditions, degree of participation, technical issues, force majeure reasons, etc. Company is not responsible if the out bound dialer call/SMS is not successful due to any reason.
- The Company and its agents, affiliates and representatives will use their best efforts to contact the selected Customer but will not be responsible or liable in any way whatsoever if the Customers cannot be reached by SMS or call.
- When the Customer gives a missed call, it is assumed that the person is willing to be contacted via call/SMS, whether he or she is registered on the National Do Not Call registry.
- Company and/or its authorized agents, affiliates and representatives will use their reasonable efforts to contact the selected Customers but will not be responsible or liable in any way whatsoever if the Customers cannot be reached again in the event the SMS or call gets dropped or disconnected.
- PARTICIPATION CRITERIA –
- Participation is free, optional and voluntary. Customer shall not be charged for participating in the said Campaign.
- The Company reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Customers/ Participants (including a Participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Customer/ participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- In the event of death of the Winner, no claim from the nominees or legal heirs of the Winners will be entertained for receiving the Prize.
- All Winners are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through proof of identity and Indian residency and complete compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Identification to be considered suitable for verification shall be at the discretion of the Company.
- The Winners will be required to sign receipts, affidavits, indemnity, agreements and/or documents as required by the Company if any at the time of receipt of Prizes.
- The Winners agree that the Company has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Campaign and that all decisions of the Company are final and binding on the Customers.
- Company shall not be liable for any delay in forwarding the prize to the winners.
- The Prizes are personal to the Winners and are non-transferrable and cannot be sold under any circumstances. Prizes cannot be exchanged /redeemed for cash or combined with any other Campaign. No cash or discount claim can be made in lieu of the Prizes.
- At the Company’s request, Winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity, photography & videography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Company using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Campaign/ Program (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel, modify, extend, postpone or withdraw the Campaign at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Company shall not be liable for any loss of prize due to incorrect address or insufficiency or inaccuracy of any information provided by the customer.
- Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, any law restricting such Campaign, force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- The Customer/Winner agrees to receive notifications from the Company through mobile and email even if he / she is registered in the NCPR register laid by TRAI.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw/ add/ alter any of the Terms and / or conditions of the Campaign at any time without prior notice.
- The Company will not be responsible for any NDNC (National Do Not Call) Registry regulation that will come into play. All Customers/ Participants agree as per these terms and conditions that even if they are registered under NDNC, DND (Do Not Disturb), the Company will have all the authority to send SMS and/ or call such shortlisted Customers/ Participants by virtue of them having voluntarily participated in the Campaign.
- The Company shall not be liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- The customers/winners acknowledge that the Company will own all rights to use, modify, reproduce, publish, perform, display, distribute, make derivative works of and otherwise commercially and non-commercially in perpetuity and throughout the universe, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed. The Company reserves the right to check all data for their authenticity and reject them if not found genuine, at its sole discretion.
- Customer’s Personal Identification Information (“CPII”) shall be collected to enable the Company to administer and promote the Campaign and its Winner/s. If a Customer does not truthfully provide all requested information, the Company may solely determine that such customer shall not be eligible for the said Campaign. Any incomplete or incomprehensible entry/ entries may be disqualified from the Campaign at the sole discretion of the Company.
- TERMINATION / SUSPENSION –
The Company has the sole right to suspend, alter, postpone, cease, close, withdraw or terminate this Campaign at any given point of time at its sole discretion without any prior notice to any person whatsoever. Upon such premature suspension, cessation, withdrawal, termination or closure of the Campaign by the Company, no person shall be entitled to claim loss of any kind whatsoever.
- MISCELLANEOUS –
- Customers agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and by the decisions of the Company, which are final and binding in all respects. Customers who violate these Terms & Conditions, tamper with the operation of the Campaign or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to the Company, the Customer are subjected to disqualification from the Campaign. The Company reserves the right to block out individuals whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Campaign without any notice to any such person whatsoever.
- These Terms & Conditions (and any dispute, difference, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, and interpreted under the laws of India including tax laws, rules and regulations as may be applicable and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts/ Tribunals in Pune only, irrespective of whether Courts/ Tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.