Potassium Schoenite Fertiliser
(22.24% K2O, 90% MgO – water soluble fertilizer)
- Potassium and Magnesium
- Potassium Schoenite is a double sulphate of potassium and magnesium.
- It is composed of 22.24% potassium oxide and 90% magnesium oxide
- It is an ideal fertiliser for crops that do not tolerate chlorine such as tobacco, potato and sugarcane.
- Promotes crop growth and development
- Farmers get higher yields and better quality produce and as a result higher returns
- For Fertigation: Grapes, Pomegranate, Banana, Cotton, Tomato, Onion, Sugarcane, Ginger, Turmeric, Watermelon, Floriculture and Protected Cultivation
- For Foliar application: All crops