(water soluble fertilizer)
- Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium
- This is a starter grade fertiliser
- A good source of N in all the 3 forms: amide, ammoniacal and nitrate forms
- Being a good source of all of the three macro nutrients, it helps the crop meet its major nutrition requirements.
- It promotes good root development and shoot growth.
- By increasing the vigour of the crop, it help farmers grow healthy crops
- Farmers can apply this grade to the crops to meet the N, P, K needs of their crops
- As a water soluble grade, it gives best results when applied through either drip irrigation or through foliar application
- Framers enjoy increased net income due to the reduced expenses
- Through fertigation: Grapes, Pomegranate, Banana, Cotton, Tomato, Onion, Sugarcane, Ginger, Turmeric, Watermelon, Floriculture and Protected Cultivation
- Through foliar application: All crops