(water soluble fertilizer)
- N and P
- Monoammonium Phosphate
- Low in Nitrogen, but rich in Phosphorus.
- Useful for new root growth and faster vegetative growth
- Promotes proper growth of reproductive parts and fertilization
- Farmers get higher yields and increased incomes as a result of reduced flower drop and increased fruit setting.
- Through fertigation: Grapes, Pomegranate, Banana, Cotton, Tomato, Onion, Sugarcane, Ginger, Turmeric, Watermelon, Floriculture and Protected cultivation.
- Through foliar application: All crops