Mahadhan 00:00:50+17.5 S (Potassium Sulphate)
(water soluble fertilizer)
- Potassium and Sulphur
- Sulphate of Potash enriched with Sulphur in available form
- Contains 17.5% Sulphur.
- Suitable for application once the crop reaches physiological maturity
- Useful for sink filling and proper ripening.
- Increases resistance against pests and diseases. Helps in controlling fungal diseases, like powdery mildew, when used for foliar application
- Helps crops develop resistance to abiotic stress and increases resistance to disease, reduces plant loss thereby increasing returns
- For Fertigation: Grapes, Pomegranate, Banana, Cotton, Tomato, Onion, Sugarcane, Ginger, Turmeric, Watermelon, Floriculture and Protected Cultivation
- For Foliar application: All crops